This item is a new Davico Catalytic Converter & AP Exhaust Brand OE Style replacement direct fit bolt-on Catalytic Converter for
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0L Supercharged
- ( HIGH LOAD EXTRA PRECIOUS METAL LOADING KEEP THE LIGHT OFF )
Converter kit includes
- 1x Part# 19508 CC1895HL Engine Flex Pipe with High Load Converter
- 1x Part# 68468 Middle Resonator Pipe
- 1x Part# 2572 Rear Muffler
- 1x Part# MC214HD Exhaust Clamp
- 1x Part# 55260 Exhaust Connector Clamp
THIS CONVERTER IS MADE IN THE USA and has a 5 year warranty Blue overheated converters & shipping not included )
Direct Fit Converter; Federal & California Emission Vehicles. Not legal for sale for vehicles licensed in California.Converters that a blue from overheating are not covered under warranty. This converter can not be sold or shipped to the state of California
NOTE: Before buying any Converter you must be aware that Converters are designed to last the life of a car or suv / truck. If your converter needs to be replaced it is due to an emissions error/problem in your engine tuning. This must be corrected before you or your installer install this converter. STOP LOOK CHECK, have this conversation with a qualified installer. Blue overheated converters and shipping are not covered under warranty. STOP LOOK CHECK, Look at your old converter is it BLUE !!!!!
- These converters are equipped with more surface area which means better performance and quality
- They have more Platinum and Cerium
- Cerium absorbs oxygen, which promotes cleaner burning that is also important in triggering the engine light on more sensitivities obd II systems.
- Commitment to Quality
- Has the widest catalytic converter coverage in the industry- including new widely expanded domestic coverage.
- Our converters are EXACT„¢ fit. No kits and no so-called direct fit that require cutting, sliding, clamping, or welding for installation.
- Attention to detail. Direct fitting flanges and air tube connections make our product fit more like OEM than any other which results in less returns and a more satisfied installer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.