This item is a brand new Control Arm kit. It will fit:
- 2009 up to production date 11/02/2009 Only Audi A4
- 2009 up to production date 11/02/2009 OnlyAudi A4 Quattro
- 2008 up to production date 11/02/2009 OnlyAudi A5 Quattro
- 2009 up to production date 11/02/2009 OnlyAudi Q5
- 2009 up to production date 11/02/2009 OnlyAudi S4
- 2008 up to production date 11/02/2009 OnlyAudi S5
- NOTE: Check Your Production Date up to production date 11/02/2009 Only
This kit is made with high quality 6082 Aluminum, forged, designed and made to increase performance, reduce weight.
This Kit increases Arm Tension and Torque handling, Reduces Weight, Provides much better Handling and Ride quality, and Better Professional Look.
Kit Includes: 12 Pcs kit
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 151 D NEW Front Left Lower Forward Front Control Arm - X01CA0754 521-255
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 152 D NEW Front Right Lower Forward Front Control Arm - X01CA0753 521-256
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 509 A NEW Front Left Upper Rearward Control Arm and Ball Joint - 520-767
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 510 A NEW Front Right Upper Rearward Control Arm and Ball Joint - 520-768
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 505 A NEW Front Left Upper Forward Control Arm and Ball Joint - 521-349
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 506 A NEW Front Right Upper Forward Control Arm and Ball Joint - 521-350
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 693F NEW Left Lateral Link and Ball Joint Assembly 521-335
- 1x Part# 8K0 407 694F NEW Right Lateral Link and Ball Joint Assembly 521-336
- 2x Part# 8K0 411 317E NEW Front Stabilizer Links
- 2x Part# 8K0 407 689E New Front Left & Right Forward Ball Joints REF# X01BJ0690 K500225 MS10530 BJ12185
High Quality Chassis Parts
- All of the ball studs on these parts are made with high quality alloy steel.
- They are polished to eliminate friction, then hardened.
- They are also covered with a Phosphate anti rust coating then tested.
- Manufacturing plants are ISO 9001 quality certified
- Throughout the manufacturing process, the plants utilize CNCs and specially designed tools and machines equipped with the latest technologies.
- In order to provide the best quality products, the plant performs extensive tests and controls during the manufacturing process. Some of them are:
- Material Surface Crack Test
- Hardness Test
- Roughness Test
- Fatigue Test
- Vibration Test
- Surface Coating Thickness Test
- Stud Breakaway Test
- Stud Pull Out Test
- Welding Tensile Strength Test
- Buckling Test
- Salt Spray Test (out sourced)
- Leakage Test
- SAE J193 Ball Stud and Socket Assembly Test Procedures
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.